Tetrads.io is a free iogame. Welcome to the retro-blip animation style of Tetrads.io, a world where you are but a cube in a world of shapes. In order to survive, you'll have to seek out other shapes and ad them to your own mass then seek and destroy smaller shapes. Each battle you get into will cost you the average of your blocks and the opposing players blocks when you consume them so choose your victims wisely and always pick on someone smaller than you. Keep this in mind as you move forward through the game because you will always be attacked by players bigger than you. In order to survive and become the top of the leader board. Outsmart other players and make judicious use of your "boost" power-up by pressing the left mouse button. This will allow you to speed away from a potential attack, or get the jump on a potential victim. The boost has its own power bar which will quickly run out as you use it and then will slowly re-charge at half the speed.
This is an experimental game designed from the ground up to be as fun as possible, but with the challenge of using no music, no sound effects, no feature creep, and using only one art asset (the Tetrad block piece.) Tetrad is a true minimalist game in the spirit of its predecessor Agario. The game offers familiar gameplay but a unique aesthetic and simple twist on how the player grows. Instead of an ever-expanding circular cell, you can strategize your chunk of blocks to any shape you desire.
Your goal is simple:
- Move around the arena.
- Collect Tetrad pieces to defend yourself.
- Kill your enemies.
All movement is governed through your mouse, similar to Slither.
The player moves in the direction of the mouse pointer and the mouse button will trigger a temporary speed boost.
- your Core Body block will move in the direction of your mouse pointer.
- click your Mouse button to Speed Boost (this consumes Boost, which refills faster when you have a smaller body.)
- travel around the arena, and attach Tetrad pieces to your body for protection.
- if an enemy Tetrad piece touches you, you're dead.
- use your boost to ram into others, destroy their defenses, and strike their core body.
- be strategic about your construction.. there are many ways to design your body shape to creatively take out other players.