Want to get maximum exposure for your IO game?
Mark your game in our dedicated feature section on the home page. Here your game will have a bigger tile to draw attention to your game and drive more traffic to it.
How's it work?
To feature your game all you have to do is buy tokens. Each token amounts to one day that your game will be featured.
How to purchase tokens
New IO Games Rules For Success
- Have the player be able to hop right into a game with one click.
- Keep it super simple to learn but difficult to master, like with the krunker io game.
- Allow the player to “scale” their authority in-game compared to other players. (Ex. in agar.io you grow a lot bigger and scarier the more you eat and scale your size.)
- And last but not least, they are either competitive or cooperative.
- Slitherio is a good example. It's a very simple game, with easy-to-use controls. There's no experience required to begin playing, meaning people can get the hang of it very quickly. Despite this, the game is difficult to master. The simple, clean graphics are also worth mentioning as a relevant characteristic of the genre.